Online Diet & Recipes
Diet Plan & Consultation at Neo Obesity Clinic. Never take your health for granted; after all, you earn and live for your health. So, proper diet consultation is important for your body. Get a perfect online nourishment schedule with our dietician.
Get a quick demo
Our daily life routine has made us forget about our diet and nutrition. But how amazing it is if you get an Online Diet Plan and Diet Consultation from a professional Online dietician provided by our Neo Obesity clinic. We make sure your diet is full of nutrition without compromising your taste, as our online diet plan includes tasty dishes that make you fit along with helping you maintain your healthy weight.
Before getting that perfect online food routine plan, you must make some vital changes in your daily lifestyle. Those changes are:
- Try to sleep early, if possible, to get a good sleep.
- Get a healthy sleep of at least 7 to 8 hours.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
- Don’t stress yourself, as it is the main cause of obesity and other health problems.
- When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of normal water with an empty stomach.
- Follow the 3-way rule, where you eat like an emperor in the morning, king for lunch, and beggar for dinner, to stay healthy.
So, these were some basic points that everyone shall adopt to stay active and fit in their daily lives. You know how to eat and when to eat, but you don’t know what to eat?. People check healthy dishes and different types of drinks to get a healthy weight over social media, but you never know what is needed for your body? Because everybody has a different metabolism and needs, which can only be taken care of by an experienced Online dietician who offers an accurate Online Diet Plan and Consultation for your body.
We will provide you the authentic information about your fitness.
We will suggest you the best quality of nutrition's, supplements & more.
We will provide you the original, authentic information regarding nutrition.
With the help of our doctors and experts. You will achieve your fitness goals.
Frequently asked questions
We now have an FAQ list that we hope will help you
answer some of the more common ones.
1. What is a "healthy diet"?
A healthy eating pattern is one that provides enough of each essential nutrient from nutrient-dense foods, contains a variety of foods from all of the basic food groups, and focuses on balancing calories consumed with calories expended to help you achieve and sustain a healthy weight. This eating pattern limits intake of solid fats, sugar, salt (sodium) and alcohol.
2. How many servings from each food group do I need each day?
The number of servings you need each day from each food group depends on your calorie needs. To determine your calorie needs and find the number of servings that is right for you.
3. How much of a nutrient is too much?
The Food and Nutrition Board (FNB) defines the Tolerable Upper Intake Level (UL) as the highest level of daily nutrient intake that is likely to pose no risk of adverse health effects to almost all individuals in the general population. This level is different for each nutrient.
4. How is food digested?
Digestion begins in the mouth, when we chew and swallow, and is completed in the small intestine. Digestion involves the mixing of food, its movement through the digestive tract, and the breakdown of food into smaller molecules. The digestive process varies for different kinds of food.
5. Is there a high blood pressure diet?
Nutrition.gov’s High Blood Pressure page provides nutrition tips for managing high blood pressure, also known as hypertension.
6. What foods cause gas and bloating?
There are many possible causes of gas and bloating, including:
- Swallowing more air than usual (e.g. when chewing gum or drinking carbonated [fizzy] drinks)
- Eating certain foods or drinks (e.g. “sugar-free” products made with sugar alcohols)
- Having certain digestive disorders (e.g., Celiac Disease, gastritis, irritable bowel syndrome [IBS], or food allergies and intolerances)